NB&T Financial Group Announces Third Quarter Dividend
WILMINGTON, Ohio, Sept. 21, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NB&T Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NBTF), parent company of The National Bank and Trust Company, Wilmington, Ohio, has declared a dividend of $.29 per share payable October 25, 2010 to shareholders of record September 30, 2010. This dividend is the same as the previous quarter and the same as declared in September 2009. John J. Limbert, President and CEO, commented, "While this dividend is a tangible thank you to our shareholders, we also want to thank our customers and employees for the privilege of working with them in the communities we serve."
NB&T Financial has, as of June 30, 2010, total bank assets of $696 million, cash management accounts totaling $44 million, and trust assets with a market value of $155 million resulting in a total of $895 million in assets under management and currently operates 23 full service offices in seven Ohio counties.
CONTACT: NB&T Financial Group, Inc. Craig Fortin 937-283-3002
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV