Health Education Solutions Expands ACLS Certification Materials Online: Free Advice, Tools And Stories
LINCOLN, Neb., Sept. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Every year, about 785,000 Americans have a first heart attack and another 470,000 have a recurrent one. Healthcare professionals certified in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) save many of their lives. Health Education Solutions, the leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals, today released a new ACLS Special Section , a series of articles, vignettes and important facts about ACLS and ACLS certification, available in its online research library. The 10-article special section is free for healthcare providers and others who want to learn more about this important life-saving skill set.
"Now more than ever, busy healthcare professionals need easy access to training and resources that will help them respond to medical emergencies," said David King, president of Health Education Solutions. "Whether you're seeking to update your professional skills, need continuing medical education credits or require certification or recertification in ACLS, it's easy to get the vital information you need through Health Education Solutions' research library and online courses."
The special section includes information about the ACLS course, as well as stories, how-tos and more. Here are some highlights:
- Four Important Things to Know About ACLS Certification
- Your ACLS Study Guide: Three Keys to Success
- AED Training: Challenges to AED Use
- F.A.S.T. Stroke Assessment
- Heart Attack Symptoms Differ with Gender and Ethnicity
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV