Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Otix Global, Inc.
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Otix Global, Inc. (“Otix” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: OTIX) relating to the proposed acquisition by William Demant Holding.
Under the terms of the offer, OTIX shareholders would receive cash of $8.60 for each share of Otix stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law. The transaction appears to be unfair, in part, given that Otix may be required to pay $2 million if it terminates the transaction and, according to Yahoo! Finance, an analyst has set a price target for Otix stock at $15.00.
If you own shares of Otix and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of
the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call
the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or
cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L.
Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two
Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at
or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV