3. Focus Media Holding (FMCN) is a multi-platform digital media company in China. The networks operated by the company include liquid crystal display, or LCD, Internet advertising services and billboard among others. The stock has gained 21% during the past month.
Developments: On Aug. 23, the company reported second-quarter earnings of 17 cents per share as against a loss of 18 cents per share reported in the year-ago quarter. According to Nielsen Research, the Chinese ad market grew 15% year-on-year during the first half of 2010. On Sept. 14, Macquarie reassigned an outperform rating to the stock with a price target of $25, implying a 14% upside over current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV