5. Trina Solar (TSL) is an integrated solar-power products manufacturer based in China with a global distribution network covering Europe, North America and Asia. The stock has gained 17% during the last one month. It is currently trading at a forward PE of 10.8.
Developments: On Aug. 24, the company reported second-quarter earnings of 52 cents per share, surpassing analysts' estimates of 49 cents per share. The company also boosted its shipment outlook for 2010 to 900-930 MW from 750-800 MW.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV