7. ICICI Bank (IBN) is a banking company engaged in providing a range of banking and financial services, including commercial banking and treasury operations. The stock has gained 12.4% during the last month.
Developments: On Sept. 17, the bank reported that it paid advance tax of 6 billion rupees (around $131.3 million) during the second-quarter ending September 2010 compared to 5 billion rupees (around $109.4 million) a year ago. Investors believe management is looking at higher profits, in the absence of deferred taxes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV