NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Global markets have clocked substantial gains during the past one month with India's Nifty being an outperformer. The index gained 8.1%, while Brazil's Bovespa was up 0.6%. This compares to the 5% increase of the S&P 500 and 3.9% rise of the Dow Jones. On the contrary, the Shanghai Composite registered a decline of 2%.
The rally in Indian markets has been attributed to a lot of liquidity and Foreign Institutional Investor investment. Positive economic data from China and the U.S. and the recent announcement made with regards to Basel III norms have also fueled the rally.
As a result, some emerging market ADRs have generated handsome returns for investors during the past month. We present 10 such stocks from several countries that have gained anywhere between 10%-30% during this period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV