Best Growth Companies in Growing Industries
Company Profile: CNinsure is an independent insurance intermediary company operating in China.Closing Price: $22.52 (Sept. 17) One-Year Stock Performance: 3% Wassung's Take: "One of the big strategies we've had is looking at the emerging markets, which is where you'll see very good secular growth trends. That means looking for ways to invest in the growth in the growing number of middle-class consumers in these fast-growing economies. The theme we're playing on with CNinsure is that there are more middle-class people in China. A very small percentage of the population had any form of insurance. CNinsure has primarily been on the property and casualty side, but they've added a life-insurance side and other financial-services pieces that tie in. They're bringing insurance products to a fast-growing set of new customers. It is an insurance broker intermediary model, so there's no underwriting risk. They're expanding their footprint, covering more and more provinces in China. They also get good marks in terms of quality of management." Analyst Consensus: All of the four analysts who follow CNinsure have a "buy" rating on the stock. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV