Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. Announces Special Dividend
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DHIL) today announced that its board of directors has approved a $13.00 per share cash dividend to shareholders of record on December 1, 2010 payable December 15, 2010.
Ric Dillon, president and co-chief investment officer, stated, "We are very pleased to be paying a special dividend of $13 per share in December, following $10 per share dividends paid in 2008 and 2009. With the combined payments, the company will have returned to shareholders over $85 million in total, tangible evidence of the success of this venture that began just over 10 years ago. These shareholder-friendly actions demonstrate most clearly that the board of directors and management of the company see our duty to shareholders as second only to our fiduciary duty to our clients."
About Diamond Hill :
Diamond Hill provides investment management services to institutions and financial intermediaries seeking to preserve and build capital. The firm currently manages mutual funds, separate accounts and private investment funds. For more information on Diamond Hill, visit www.diamond-hill.com.SOURCE Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV