IKONICS Granted European Patent For Digital Texturing Technology
DULUTH, Minn., Sept. 17, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IKONICS Corporation (Nasdaq:IKNX), a Duluth based imaging technology company, announced today the European patent office has granted IKONICS Corporation a patent on its digital texturing technology (DTX). The technology is a fundamentally new process for creating textures on injection molded parts, widely used in the automotive and other industries where textured surfaces are needed. Similar patent applications are being processed by the U.S. and Japanese patent offices.
According to Bill Ulland, IKONICS CEO, this patent is a result of the company's unique ability to invent customized ultraviolet (UV) curable fluids and complementary substrates, coupled with our growing expertise in industrial digital printing.
DTX is currently in use in the U.S. automotive industry.The IKONICS Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5654
CONTACT: IKONICS Corporation News Contact: Bill Ulland, Chairman, President & CEO (218) 628-2217
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV