2. Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP - Get Report) transports and stores petroleum products in the Gulf Coast region. Second-quarter profit tumbled 71% to $3.1 million, or 10 cents a share, as revenue climbed 52% to $212 million. The operating margin declined from 7.8% to 4.3%. Martin Midstream's stock trades at a book value multiple of 2 and a sales multiple of 0.7 -- 51% and 59% discounts to peer averages. It's costly based on trailing and forward earnings. One researcher rates the stock "buy" and three rank it "hold." A median target of $34 implies 9% upside.
10 Energy Stocks with Yields Up to 11%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.