2. Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) transports and stores petroleum products in the Gulf Coast region. Second-quarter profit tumbled 71% to $3.1 million, or 10 cents a share, as revenue climbed 52% to $212 million. The operating margin declined from 7.8% to 4.3%. Martin Midstream's stock trades at a book value multiple of 2 and a sales multiple of 0.7 -- 51% and 59% discounts to peer averages. It's costly based on trailing and forward earnings. One researcher rates the stock "buy" and three rank it "hold." A median target of $34 implies 9% upside.
10 Energy Stocks with Yields Up to 11%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.