3. Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP - Get Report) operates the Sabine Pass liquid natural-gas terminal. Second-quarter profit advanced 39% to $58 million, or 35 cents a share, as revenue increased 36% to $130 million. The operating margin inched up from 78% to 79%. Cheniere's stock is fairly valued, based on its forward earnings multiple of 13. However, it's overpriced based on book value, sales and cash flow per share. One analyst advocates buying the shares and one counsels holding. Citigroup (C) values the stock at $11, suggesting 40% of downside.
10 Energy Stocks with Yields Up to 11%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.