10 Energy Stocks with Yields Up to 11%
5. Legacy Reserves (LGCY - Get Report) develops oil and gas properties in the Permian Basin, Mid-continent and Rocky Mountain regions of the U.S. Legacy swung to a second-quarter profit of $39 million, or 98 cents a share, from a loss of $57 million, or $1.83, a year earlier. Legacy's stock sells for a book value multiple of 2.5, a 38% discount to its peer average. The stock is expensive based on forward earnings, sales and cash flow. Of analysts following Legacy, five advise purchasing its shares and one suggests selling. A median target of $25.80 implies 8% upside.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts