10 Energy Stocks with Yields Up to 11%
7. Exterran Products (EXLP) sells natural-gas compression services. Exterran swung to a second-quarter loss of $1.4 million, or 7 cents a share, from a profit of $2.7 million, or 13 cents, a year earlier. Revenue advanced 19% to $54 million. The operating margin fell from 24% to 8.2%. Exterran's stock sells for a book value multiple of 2.1, a 17% discount to its oil and gas peer average. It's costly based on forward earnings, sales and cash flow per share. Three analysts rate the stock "buy" and one ranks it "hold." A median target of $28.50 implies 32% upside.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV