7. Exterran Products (EXLP) sells natural-gas compression services. Exterran swung to a second-quarter loss of $1.4 million, or 7 cents a share, from a profit of $2.7 million, or 13 cents, a year earlier. Revenue advanced 19% to $54 million. The operating margin fell from 24% to 8.2%. Exterran's stock sells for a book value multiple of 2.1, a 17% discount to its oil and gas peer average. It's costly based on forward earnings, sales and cash flow per share. Three analysts rate the stock "buy" and one ranks it "hold." A median target of $28.50 implies 32% upside.
10 Energy Stocks with Yields Up to 11%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.