9. Global Partners (GLP) is a wholesale distributor of oil and natural gas. The company swung to a second-quarter loss of $1.1 million, or 7 cents a share, from a profit of $980,000, or 7 cents, a year earlier. Revenue grew 27%. The operating margin narrowed from 0.4% to 0.2%. Global Partners shares trade at a forward earnings multiple of 11, a book value multiple of 1.8 and a sales multiple of 0.1 -- 14%, 55% and 97% discounts to oil and gas peer averages. One analyst rates the stock "buy" and three rank it "hold." A median target of $25.50 implies 2% upside.
10 Energy Stocks with Yields Up to 11%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.