10 Energy Stocks with Yields Up to 11%
9. Global Partners (GLP) is a wholesale distributor of oil and natural gas. The company swung to a second-quarter loss of $1.1 million, or 7 cents a share, from a profit of $980,000, or 7 cents, a year earlier. Revenue grew 27%. The operating margin narrowed from 0.4% to 0.2%. Global Partners shares trade at a forward earnings multiple of 11, a book value multiple of 1.8 and a sales multiple of 0.1 -- 14%, 55% and 97% discounts to oil and gas peer averages. One analyst rates the stock "buy" and three rank it "hold." A median target of $25.50 implies 2% upside.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts