1. Encore Energy Partners (ENP) develops oil and gas properties. Encore swung to a second-quarter profit of $26 million, or 58 cents a share, from a year-earlier loss. Revenue grew 22% to $45 million. The operating margin jumped from 9.4% to 30%. Encore's stock trades at a book value multiple of 2.1, a 48% discount to the oil and gas industry average. It's expensive based on forward earnings, sales and cash flow. Of analysts covering Encore, one rates its stock "buy", three rate it "hold" and one ranks it "sell." A median target of $20 implies 8.9% upside.
10 Energy Stocks with Yields Up to 11%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.