Ennis, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
Keith S. Walters, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ennis, Inc. (NYSE: EBF), a manufacturer of business forms, apparel and other business products headquartered in Midlothian, Texas, announced today that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 15 1/2 cents a share on its common stock. The dividend is payable November 1, 2010 to shareholders of record on October 11, 2010.
Ennis, Inc. (
www.ennis.com) is primarily engaged in the production of and sale of business forms, apparel and other business products. The Company is one of the largest private-label printed business product suppliers in the United States. Headquartered in Midlothian, Texas, the Company has production and distribution facilities strategically located throughout the United States of America, Mexico and Canada, to serve the Company’s national network of distributors. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates in two business segments: the Print Segment ("Print") and Apparel Segment ("Apparel"). The Print Segment is primarily engaged in the business of manufacturing and selling business forms, other printed business products, printed and electronic media, presentation products, flex-o-graphic printing, advertising specialties and Post-it® Notes, internal bank forms, secure and negotiable documents, envelopes and other custom products. The Apparel Segment manufactures T-Shirts and distributes T-Shirts and other active-wear apparel through six distribution centers located throughout North America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV