NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Stock futures were pointing to a higher open Friday, lifted by the previous session's late earnings news, as investors absorbed news that core consumer prices remained unchanged in August.
Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average were up by 22 points at 10,572 and were 43 points above fair value. Futures for the S&P 500 were higher by 3 points at 1125 and were 6 points above fair value, and Nasdaq futures were ahead by 7 points and were 11 points above fair value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV