Taxi Titan Cullan F. Meathe And Yellow Cab Service Corporation Of Florida, Inc. Resolve $43 Million Litigation; All Claims Dismissed
CHICAGO, Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Yesterday, the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois issued an order approving a settlement agreement that resolves all claims arising out of a $43 million dollar lawsuit against Cullan F. Meathe and Yellow Cab Service Corporation of Florida Inc. with their senior lender (Bank of Montreal) and two other syndicate banks (Fifth Third Bank and First of Michigan, formerly known as Citizens First Bank of Port Huron).
"I am extremely pleased to have this matter amicably resolved. After a two-and-a-half year business challenge, this legal matter is behind me and I can now fully focus on my business interests. Finally, I would like to thank my wife, family, new management team, my attorneys and professional advisors, for their loyalty, advice and support. Today is a glorious day," said Cullan F. Meathe.
SOURCE Yellow Cab Service Corporation of Florida, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV