Taxi Titan Cullan F. Meathe And Yellow Cab Service Corporation Of Florida, Inc. Resolve $43 Million Litigation; All Claims Dismissed
CHICAGO, Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Yesterday, the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois issued an order approving a settlement agreement that resolves all claims arising out of a $43 million dollar lawsuit against Cullan F. Meathe and Yellow Cab Service Corporation of Florida Inc. with their senior lender (Bank of Montreal) and two other syndicate banks (Fifth Third Bank and First of Michigan, formerly known as Citizens First Bank of Port Huron).
"I am extremely pleased to have this matter amicably resolved. After a two-and-a-half year business challenge, this legal matter is behind me and I can now fully focus on my business interests. Finally, I would like to thank my wife, family, new management team, my attorneys and professional advisors, for their loyalty, advice and support. Today is a glorious day," said Cullan F. Meathe.
SOURCE Yellow Cab Service Corporation of Florida, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV