NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The markets reversed early losses and ended mixed Thursday.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 22.10, or 0.21%, to 10,594.83. The S&P 500 slipped 0.41, or 0.04%, to 1,124.66, while the Nasdaq gained 1.93, or 0.08%, to 2,203.25.
Joe Terranova said on CNBC's "Fast Money" show that Oracle (ORCL), which posted a strong earnings report, picked up some momentum with the appointment of Mark Hurd as a co-president and two new systems combining Oracle's software with Sun's hardware systems
However, he said he may reduce his position Friday in the stock, which was up 4% in afterhours trading.For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV