AsiaInfo-Linkage (ASIA), a Beijing-based telecommunications software provider, fell to $15.76, another low for this week. It has a buy rating from Kaufman Brothers and a rating of outperform from Wedbush Securities.
Shares of biopharmaceutical firm AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG) dipped as low as $23.58 in morning trading Thursday. AMAG was downgraded to neutral from outperform by Robert W. Baird in late July. Citigroup (C) has had a buy rating on the stock since January.
Asia Info-Linkage and AMAG were repeat losers with Thursday's lows pushing their lower bounds further from depths reached earlier this week.>>7 Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows China Pharma Holdings (CPHI), a Chinese biotech firm traded as low as $2.13 Thursday morning. Rodman & Renshaw has a market outperform rating on the stock. Glass maker Apogee Enterprises (APOG) traded down to $8.76 Thursday following a disappointing quarterly report. Analysts from Northland Securities rate the stock outperform. Savings bank HMN Financial (HMNF) fell to $3.06.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV