Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Burger King Holdings, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Burger King Holdings, Inc. (“Burger King” or the “Company”) (NYSE:BKC) related to the Company’s agreement to be acquired by 3G Capital. The proposed all-cash transaction is valued at approximately $4 billion, including assumed debt.
Under the terms of the definitive agreement entered into by the parties, 3G Capital will pay Burger King shareholders $24.00 in cash for each share of the Company’s common stock they own. It is anticipated that 3G Capital will commence a tender offer for all of the outstanding shares of Burger King no later than September 17, 2010. The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2010. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to approval of the proposed transaction by Burger King’s board of directors.
If you are a shareholder of Burger King, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at 215-638-4847, Toll Free at 888-638-4847, or by email to
email@example.com, or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV