Contract disputes among solar companies are common occurrences.
LDK Solar (LDK) filed a lawsuit against Canadian Solar (CSIQ), also at the beginning of September, to demand compensation from Canadian Solar for breach of a "take-or-pay supply agreement signed by the two companies and the illegal termination of the agreement."
LDK Solar signed the 10-year supply agreement with Canadian Solar in 2008. LDK claims that Canadian Solar failed to adhere to its purchase obligations and ceased making payments.
--Written by Eric Rosenbaum in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: NAME.
http://twitter.com/NAME. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV