Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. Announces New Sub-Advisory Relationship
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DHIL) today announced that the Boards of Trustees of Nationwide Mutual Funds and Nationwide Variable Insurance Trust approved the addition of Diamond Hill Capital Management, Inc. (" Diamond Hill") to subadvise a portion of the Nationwide Fund and the NVIT Nationwide Fund ("the Funds"), respectively. The portion of the Funds to be managed by Diamond Hill is expected to total approximately $800 million and will be transitioned on or after October 18, 2010.
About Diamond Hill :
Diamond Hill provides investment management services to institutions and financial intermediaries seeking to preserve and build capital. The firm currently manages mutual funds, separate accounts and private investment funds. For more information on Diamond Hill, visit www.diamond-hill.com.
SOURCE Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV