EFuture Announces Second Quarter 2010 Unaudited Financial Results
Total Revenue Increased 61% Year-Over-Year to RMB35.8 Million, Exceeding Guidance
Adjusted EBITDA Was RMB2.1 Million, Exceeding Guidance
BEIJING, Sept. 15, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) (the "Company" or "eFuture"), a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010.SECOND QUARTER 2010 FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS -- Total revenue increased 61.1% year-over-year to RMB35.8 million (US$5.3 million).
- Revenue from software license sales increased 76.2% year-over-year to RMB18.7 million (US$2.8 million).
- Revenue from hardware sales rose to RMB5.5 million (US$808,045), compared to nil in the second quarter 2009.
- Service fee income was RMB11.6 million (US$1.7 million), in line with the second quarter 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV