Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividends On Class A Common And Common Shares
At their regular meeting, the Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP), declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. The dividends were declared in the amounts of $0.2425 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.22 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable October 15, 2010 to stockholders of record on October 1, 2010. The dividends were unchanged from the previous quarterly rates and represent the 163rd consecutive quarterly dividend on common shares declared since the Company began operating in 1969.
The Directors of UBP also declared the regular quarterly dividends on the Company’s Series C Preferred Stock, Series D Preferred Stock and Series E Preferred Stock. The dividends were declared in the amount of $2.125 for each share of Series C Preferred Stock, $0.46875 for each share of Series D Preferred Stock and $0.53125 for each share of Series E Preferred Stock. The dividends are payable October 29, 2010 to stockholders of record on October 15, 2010.
UBP is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust providing investors with a means of participating in ownership of income-producing properties and investment liquidity. UBP owns or has interest in 50 properties containing 4.6 million square feet of space. UBP’s core properties consist principally of grocery anchored community shopping centers located in the northeast with a concentration in Fairfield County, Connecticut, Bergen County, New Jersey and Westchester and Putnam Counties, New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV