Park City Group Reports Fiscal Year 2010 Results
Park City Group, Inc. (OTCBB: PCYG), a Software-as-a-Service provider of unique supply chain solutions for retailers and their suppliers, today announced its financial results for the fiscal year 2010 ended June 30, 2010.
Commenting on the financial results, Randall K. Fields, Park City Group’s Chairman and CEO, said, “We are excited to report our results for fiscal 2010 which has been a breakthrough year for Park City Group. While delivering on our goals and achieving record levels for revenue and non-GAAP EBITDA, net income and earnings per share, we also produced substantial positive operating cash flow at nearly 9% of revenues while only beginning to utilize the scalability of our platform. In addition, we have significantly improved the Company’s financial condition by reducing our debt by 50% and doubling our cash balance at the end of the fiscal year.
“Our achievements reflect the proven ability to grow through successful implementation of internal growth initiatives, integrate acquisitions, and initial scaling of our business to begin maximizing profits and cash flow. With the 2009 transition to a SaaS model which benefits from recurring subscription revenues and with the successful integration of Prescient, our total subscription revenue increased 110% year-over-year, while our retail hubs increased from 12 at the beginning of the fiscal year to 19 on June 30, 2010. Through the first few months of the new fiscal year, we have made further progress in the expansion of our platform to include the first engagement for a “mega” hub contract that has nearly three times the recurring revenue opportunity as a traditional retail hub. Given the strength of our recurring and growing revenue base, fiscal 2010 represents only the beginning for Park City Group, as we have entered into a multi-year period of growth in top line and, now, profits.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV