AmeriCredit Announces $850 Million Senior Subordinate Asset-Backed Securitization
AMERICREDIT CORP. (NYSE: ACF) today announced the pricing of an $850 million offering of automobile receivables-backed securities through lead managers Barclays Capital, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities. Co-managers are Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan and RBS. AmeriCredit uses net proceeds from securitization transactions for long-term financing of its receivables.
The securities will be issued via an owner trust, AmeriCredit Automobile Receivables Trust 2010-3, in six classes of Notes:
|Note Class||Amount||Average Life||Price||Interest Rate|
The weighted average coupon on the Notes to be paid by AmeriCredit is 2.5%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV