McGraw-Hill - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded McGraw-Hill Companies (MHP) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $9.4 billion market cap, information services company grew by 16% in the second quarter to a profit of $191 million over the second quarter of 2009.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 11 additional U.S. common stocks for September 14, 2010. In total, three stocks were downgraded and nine stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
Revenue at McGraw-Hill remained essential flat at nearly $1.5 billion in the second quarter over the year earlier period. Learn more about McGraw-Hill: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
Also on the upswing, shares in Value Line Inc (VALU) were upgraded to 'Hold' from 'Sell'. This publisher of investment periodicals turned in a fiscal first quarter profit of $2.3 million compared to a loss of $31.6 million in the year earlier quarter from a Securities and Exchange Commission settlement over allegations of unearned mutual fund trade commissions. Learn more about Value Line: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV