NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Warren Buffett, the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B), was vocal about his bullish take on the U.S. economy on Monday, but the Oracle of Omaha continues to be bearish about Moody's Investor Service (MCO) in blocks and shortly after rallies in the share price of the U.S. solar bellwether.
Berkshire Hathaway insider sales transactions reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday afternoon show Warren Buffett selling more than 1.3 million shares of Moody's. Buffett's sale of Berkshire Hathaway's huge and long-time stake in Moody's has been a general trend established over the preceding year.
Buffett sold Moody's shares at a price just above $25 in the series of insider sales that started on Sept. 10.
Buffett was in the headlines early on Tuesday morning for comments he made at an economic summit stating there would be no double dip recession.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV