Lippert Components Announces Key Promotions At Seating Technology Operation
GOSHEN, Ind., Sept. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Lippert Components, Inc., a subsidiary of Drew Industries Incorporated (NYSE: DW), announced today the following promotions at its Seating Technology and Michiana Mattress operations:
- Joel DeVries – Director of Operations for Seating Technology and Michiana Mattress
- Ryan Smith – Director of Sales for Seating Technology
- Shannon Angle – Director of Sales for Michiana Mattress
- Mark Taylor – General Manager for Seating Technology
- Paul Wagner – Director of Sourcing for Seating Technology and Michiana Mattress
"These highly skilled and experienced managers, along with their entire team, have done an outstanding job of leading Seating Technology and Michiana Mattress," said Jason Lippert, CEO of Lippert Components and Kinro. "Each of them has a tremendous passion for making our business the best it can be, by motivating our employees and understanding the needs of our customers. Under their guidance and direction, our furniture and mattress businesses have substantially increased their market shares and overall performance by providing our customers value through top-notch service and great design. At the same time, we've maintained very efficient manufacturing operations."
"Based on our success in growing these businesses in the Indiana region, we're now planning to expand into the Northwest," said Scott Mereness, President of Lippert Components. "We are currently exploring locations in the Northwest from which we can efficiently serve the key RV producers in that market."
"Seating Technology is also increasing its growth opportunities by expanding into an attractive new industry," added Matt Hazelbaker, National Operations Manager for Lippert Components. "Over the past few months, Joel DeVries and the Seating Technology management team have devoted a substantial amount of time and energy to developing, testing and marketing a line of seating products for transit buses. As a result of their efforts, we recently received initial orders for these products. The transit bus market presents an excellent opportunity for us, not only for seating products, but also for windows and other components."About Lippert Components and Kinro Lippert Components and Kinro supply a broad array of components for RVs and manufactured homes, including chassis, chassis parts, RV slide-out mechanisms, axles, upholstered furniture, mattresses, windows, doors, and thermoformed products. Additional information about Lippert Components and Kinro can be found at www.LCI1.com and www.Kinro.com. Forward-Looking Statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV