9. Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT - Get Report) develops, owns and redevelops retail and mixed-use properties. Second-quarter profit increased 9.5% to $31 million, or 49 cents a share, as revenue inched up 2.3%. The operating margin tightened from 43% to 42%. Federal Realty's stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 39, a 33% discount to the industry average. It's costly based on book value and cash flow. Around 63% of researchers rate it "buy."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts