1. Pure Bioscience (PURE)
Company Profile: Pure Bioscience develops bioscience products, including antimicrobials.
Altman Z-score: 69.8Closing Price: $2.05 (Sept. 15) Financial Metrics: Pure Bioscience has a price-to-book ratio of 11.9, which suggests the stock may be overvalued based on book value. Pure's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 4.9, indicating the company should be able to meet its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: Only one firm follows Pure Bioscience, recommending that investors buy shares of the bioscience products maker -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV