Stocks Under $5 Least Likely to Go Bankrupt
2. Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN)
Company Profile: Rexahn Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing and seeking to deliver novel cures for cancer and disorders of the central nervous system to patients worldwide.
Altman Z-score: 69Closing Price: $1.24 (Sept. 15) Financial Metrics: Rexahn Pharmaceuticals has a price-to-book ratio of 6.25, which suggests the stock may be overvalued based on book value. Rexahn's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 11, indicating the biopharmaceutical company would be able to meet its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: No research firm has coverage on Rexahn, although one had a "buy" rating on the stock about three months ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV