Stocks Under $5 Least Likely to Go Bankrupt
3. Uranerz Energy (URZ)
Company Profile: Uranerz Energy is an exploration-stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of properties in the uranium industry.
Altman Z-score: 66.26Closing Price: $1.31 (Sept. 15) Financial Metrics: Uranerz Energy has a price-to-book ratio of 3.33, which suggests the stock may be slightly overvalued based on book value. Uranerz's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 27, a sign the uranium company should easily be able to meet its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: Two analysts cover Uranerz Energy and both recommend that investors buy shares. That's down from three "buy" ratings a month ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV