4. BioTime (BTIM)
Company Profile: BioTime is engaged in the business of developing blood plasma volume expanders and related products and stem-cell-related products, and technology for diagnostic, therapeutic and research use.
Altman Z-score: 55.66Closing Price: $4.65 (Sept. 15) Financial Metrics: BioTime has a price-to-book ratio of 7.22, which suggests the stock may be overvalued based on book value. BioTime's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is a whopping 13, indicating the company would have no trouble meeting its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: No analyst has coverage on BioTime.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV