2. Nymox Pharmaceutical (NYMX)
Company Profile: Nymox Pharmaceutical is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of diagnostics and drugs for brain disorders and diseases of the aged with an emphasis on Alzheimer's disease.
Altman Z-score: -114.08Closing Price: $3.72 (Sept. 15) Financial Metrics: Nymox Pharmaceutical has a negative book value, as liabilities outpace assets. Nymox's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 0.5, indicating the company would be unable to meet its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: No research firm has coverage of Nymox Pharmaceutical.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV