3. TearLab (TEAR)
Company Profile: Formerly known as OccuLogix, TearLab is an ophthalmic-device company commercializing a proprietary in-vitro diagnostic-tear testing platform, the TearLab test for dry-eye disease.
Altman Z-score: -88.82Closing Price: $2.62 (Sept. 15) Financial Metrics: TearLab has a price-to-book ratio of 3.4, which suggests the stock may be overvalued based on book value. TearLab's quick ratio, which measures the ability to meet short-term obligations with its most liquid assets, is 1.5, indicating the ophthalmic device company should be able to meet its current liabilities. Analyst Consensus: No analyst covers TearLab.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV