Global X Funds Reaches $500 Million AUM And Ranked Fastest-Growing ETF Provider
Global X Management Company, LLC serves as an advisor to the Global X Funds. The Funds are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co (SIDCO), which is not affiliated with Global X Management Company, LLC. FTSE Indexes have been licensed for use by Global X Management Company, LLC. Global X Funds are not sponsored, endorsed, issued, sold or promoted by Structured Solutions AG or FTSE, nor do these companies make any representations regarding the advisability of investing in the Global X Funds.
GXG ranked 1 out of 29 funds in the Latin America category. Rankings are based on total return without regard to sales, deferred sales or redemption charges for the one-year period ending August 31, 2010.
SOURCE Global X Funds
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV