Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Duoyuan Global Water, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of investors of Duoyuan Global Water, Inc. (“Duoyuan Global Water” or the “Company”) (NYSE: DGW), including purchasers of the Company’s securities pursuant to its June 24, 2009, initial public offering (the “IPO”), concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. Duoyuan Global Water, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of water treatment equipment in the People’s Republic of China. The Company’s Chief Executive Officer, Wenhua Guo, is also Chairman of Beijing-based Duoyuan Printing, Inc. (“DYP”), a manufacturer of offset printing equipment.
The investigation is related to DYP’s September 13, 2010, announcement that DYP was dismissing its independent registered public accounting firm and reorganizing its top management in connection with DYP’s “desire to resolve open issues and file our 10-K on a timely basis.” Subsequent to DYP’s announcement, a Piper Jaffray analyst downgraded Duoyuan Global Water stock and slashed the Company’s price target, reportedly due to concerns over possible internal control and corporate governance issues and Duoyuan Global Water’s ties to DYP.
If you purchased the securities of Duoyuan Global Water, including
securities purchased pursuant to the Company’s June 24, 2009 IPO, if you
have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if
you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this
announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters,
please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G.
Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by
telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV