Heartland Express, Inc. Announces Participation In The Morgan Keegan 2010 Industrial/Transportation Conference
Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTLD) announced that on Tuesday, September 14, 2010, Michael Gerdin, President and John P. Cosaert, Chief Financial Officer will present at the Morgan Keegan 2010 Industrial/Transportation Conference at 9:05 am (central time).
Interested investors can access a live audio webcast of the Morgan Keegan 2010 Industrial/Transportation Conference at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/mk23/htld.
Heartland Express, Inc. is an irregular route truckload carrier of general commodities. The Company has built a solid reputation for providing superior service to the short to medium haul truckload market. The Company expanded to the Western United States in June 2005 with a regional operating center in Phoenix, Arizona and complemented this expansion with the opening of its newest operating center near Dallas, Texas in January 2009.
The Company ended the 2009 year with gross revenues of $459.5 million including fuel surcharge revenues, an 82.8% operating ratio (operating expenses as a percentage of revenues) and cash, cash equivalents, and investments of $200.4 million. The Company’s balance sheet continues to be debt-free.This press release and the webcast announced in this press release may contain statements that might be considered as forward-looking statements or predictions of future operations. Such statements are based on management’s belief or interpretation of information currently available. These statements and assumptions involve certain risks and uncertainties. Actual events may differ from these expectations as specified from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV