Reliv International Hires Khairul Abdul Karim As General Manager Of Four Southeast Asian Markets
CHESTERFIELD, Mo., Sept. 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Reliv International, Inc. (Nasdaq: RELV), a nutrition and direct selling company, has named Khairul Abdul Karim as general manager of the company's operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Indonesia.
Abdul Karim comes to Reliv after nine years with Nu Skin Enterprises in Malaysia."Khairul's direct experience and solid knowledge of the direct selling industry in Southeast Asia is a tremendous benefit for Reliv and our distributors," said Ryan Montgomery, Reliv's executive vice president, worldwide sales. "We believe Khairul will make a major impact on our business in that part of the world." Abdul Karim, 35, held a series of management positions with Nu Skin and was most recently responsible for business development and account management for the Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei region, where he developed and implemented new sales and marketing initiatives. He previously held management positions with Hewlett Packard, Amerada Hess and Siemens Power. Abdul Karim earned a bachelor's degree in accounting and finance with honors from Middlesex University of London. About Reliv Reliv International, Inc., based in Chesterfield, Mo., develops, manufactures and markets premium nutritional supplements and skincare products. Reliv supplements address essential nutrition, weight loss, energy and performance enhancement, digestive health, women's health and anti-aging. The company sells its products through an international network marketing system of approximately 64,000 independent distributors. Learn more about Reliv at www.reliv.com, or on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. SOURCE Reliv International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV