NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Aceto Corp (ACET) from 'Hold' to 'Buy'. Net income at this $162 million market cap, distributor of pharmaceuticals & specialty chemicals leapt 303% in fiscal fourth quarter to $4.2 million when compared to fourth quarter 2009.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 10 additional U.S. common stocks for September 10, 2010. In total, five stocks were downgraded and six stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
Revenue at Aceto climbed 41% to a record $106 million in fiscal fourth quarter ending June 30th over the prior year fourth quarter. Areas of strength include sales of surface coatings as well as chemicals for crop protection, beverages, and cosmetics. Future areas of growth may come from Aceto's animal vaccine project awaiting USDA permit application. Learn more about Aceto: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
Heading the other direction, shares in National Semiconductor Corp (NSM) were downgraded to 'Hold' from 'Buy'. On Friday, National Semiconductor stock set fresh 52-week low of $11.84. The stock model also knocks the company for holding a high debt level of 2.2 times equity. Learn more about National Semiconductor: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV