Industrial Services Of America, Inc. To Present At The Morgan Keegan 2010 Industrial/Transportation Conference
Industrial Services of America, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDSA), a company that buys, processes and markets ferrous and non-ferrous metals and other recyclable commodities for domestic users and export markets and offers programs and equipment to help businesses manage wastes, today announced it will present at the Morgan Keegan 2010 Industrial/Transportation Conference at the Drake Hotel in Chicago on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 10:15 AM Central Daylight Time.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Industrial Services of America, Inc., is a publicly traded company whose core business is buying, processing and marketing scrap metals and recyclable materials for domestic users and export markets. Additionally, ISA offers commercial, industrial and business customers a variety of programs and equipment to efficiently manage waste. More information about ISA is available at www.isa-inc.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from predicted results. Specific risks include fluctuations in the price of recycled materials, varying demand for waste managing systems, equipment and services, competitive pressures in the waste managing systems and equipment, competitive pressures in the waste managing business, and loss of customers. Further information on factors that could affect ISA's results is detailed in ISA's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. ISA undertakes no obligation to publicly release the results of any revisions to the forward-looking statements.Key words: recycling, scrap, ferrous, non-ferrous materials, waste management, international markets, global markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV