A Short Squeeze In Corn May Hit The Market
The US Dept of Agriculture's Friday crop report has left traders carrying short positions in corn (CORN) with a decidedly sickening feeling in the pits of their stomachs.
The federal agency warned that the summer's blistering hot weather has shrunk yields from 165 bushels per acre down to 162.5. The crop in Illinois is looking very poor, and conditions overseas continue to deteriorate at a rapid rate.
In the meantime, the ethanol industry continues to gobble upRead more...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV