Shares of SurModics (SRDX), a provider of drug delivery (coatings and implants) and surface modification (lubricity) technologies to the healthcare industry, fell to $10.82 Monday morning before pushing back up to $11.04. SurModics has an underperform rating from research firms Rodman & Renshaw and Barrington Research.
China Sky One Medical (CSKI), a Hong Kong-based manufacturer of over-the-counter and nutritional supplements, lost several points in early trading, falling to $6.33 per share. At midday the stock traded around $6.40, still down nearly 3% on the day.
Shares of Insurance holding company 21st Century Holding (TCHC) fell to $3.20 early Monday. At midday firm's shares were down nearly 4% on double their average trading volume.
-- Written by Miriam Marcus Reimer in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Miriam Reimer.
>>See our new stock quote page. Get more stock ideas and investing advice on our sister site, Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV