Rainmaker Announces Next Generation B2B E-commerce SaaS Platform For Global Software License And Subscriptions Sales
CAMPBELL, Calif., Sept. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMKR), a leading global provider of e-commerce solutions and telesales services that grow revenue for clients and their channel partners, today announced the general availability of its next generation e-commerce SaaS platform.
Rainmaker's e-commerce platform for global software and subscription sales offers world-class features that provide its customers a significant competitive advantage, including:
- Complete flexibility based on a fully open API architecture
- Intuitive self-administration allows clients to quickly adapt to online buying patterns
- Sophisticated rules engine facilitates complex logic required for business-to-business sales
- Support for global transactions in local languages and payment methods
- Native on-demand (SaaS) platform allows rapid implementation and deployment
Rainmaker's CEO Michael Silton said, "For more than a decade our e-commerce expertise has helped leading companies generate maximum revenue through the online sales of subscriptions and renewals. Our newly released capabilities to sell digital goods, including software downloads with full licensing support globally, are a key part of solidifying our leadership position as the premier e-commerce platform for B2B sales. We are very pleased to provide our clients the advanced technology required to quickly and easily deploy a global e-commerce solution that will enable them to service their business customers' needs and significantly grow revenue."
This next generation platform is already in use by leading brands on a global basis, and the superior user experience has recently propelled a major software client to an over 20% year-over-year revenue increase over their previous vendor's implementation. This improved ease-of-use has enabled significant growth in average order size while simultaneously driving more pure-web orders - dramatically reducing handling costs and improving ROI for Rainmaker clients.The client-facing self-administration capabilities of the Rainmaker SaaS platform and the robust open API architecture provide the flexibility needed to create, deploy and manage products, prices and promotions in real-time, allowing clients to quickly adapt to customer buying trends and maximize revenue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV