NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
DineEquity Inc. rose 9.8 percent to $40.51.
Universal Technical Institute Inc. rose 7.7 percent to $17.67.
Amrep Corp. rose 7.5 percent to $13.00.RPC Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $19.44. Am Eagle Outfit rose 6.6 percent to $14.34. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 6.4 percent to $7.86. Transocean Inc. rose 6.4 percent to $58.82. L-1 Identity Sol rose 6.1 percent to $9.42. Kronos Worldwide Inc. rose 6.0 percent to $34.56. Moody's Corp. rose 5.9 percent to $24.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV