Inergy To Present At The 2010 Barclays Capital CEO Energy-Power Conference
Inergy, L.P. (NYSE:NRGY) and Inergy Holdings, L.P. (NYSE:NRGP) announced today that John Sherman, President and CEO, will make a presentation at the 2010 Barclays Capital CEO Energy-Power Conference at approximately 3:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, September 15, 2010, in New York, NY. The presentation materials and live internet webcast may be accessed from Inergy’s website at www.inergylp.com just prior to the presentation on Wednesday, September 15, 2010. The webcast replay will be available on Inergy’s website for one week following the presentation.
About Inergy, L.P. and Inergy Holdings, L.P.
Inergy, L.P., with headquarters in Kansas City, MO, is among the fastest growing master limited partnerships in the country. The Company’s operations include the retail marketing, sale, and distribution of propane to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers. Today, Inergy serves approximately 800,000 retail customers from over 300 customer service centers throughout the United States. The Company also operates a natural gas storage business; a supply logistics, transportation, and wholesale marketing business that serves independent dealers and multi-state marketers in the United States and Canada; and a solution-mining and salt production company.
Inergy Holdings, L.P.’s assets consist of its ownership interest in Inergy, L.P., including limited partnership interests, ownership of the general partners, and the incentive distribution rights.Corporate news, unit prices, and additional information about Inergy, including reports from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, are available on the Company’s website, www.inergylp.com. For more information, contact Mike Campbell in Inergy’s Investor Relations Department at 816-842-8181 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV