J.P. Morgan Asset Management Launches New Endowments & Foundations Advisory Group
NEW YORK, Sept. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- J.P. Morgan Asset Management (NYSE: JPM) today announced its plans to pursue a significant build out of its Endowments & Foundations practice with the launch of a new Endowments & Foundations (E&F) Strategic Advisory Group. This group will specifically focus on the U.S. endowment and foundation market, which represents a $1 trillion opportunity, with a sophisticated client base that is rapidly growing at over $100 billion each year.
Monica Issar, who was most recently a senior investment specialist at J.P. Morgan Private Bank, will become Chief Investment Advisor for the newly created unit. Ms. Issar will work closely with regional Investment Management and Private Banking teams on client coverage, and will lead a team of experienced investment specialists to provide a combination of customized client advisory services and investment strategies, accessing the broad investment capabilities of J.P. Morgan across all asset classes.
Ms. Issar will be based in New York and report jointly to George Gatch, Chief Executive Officer of J.P. Morgan's Investment Management Americas division, and Phil Di Iorio, head of Products and Practices for J.P. Morgan Private Bank.
"We're thrilled to have Monica at the helm as we build upon the great work from our existing investment management and private banking E&F client groups," said George Gatch. "Monica's leadership and experience in this space will serve as a catalyst in expanding our endowment and foundation footprint across the United States."Ms. Issar joined J.P. Morgan Investment Management in 1996 as an equity portfolio manager. She later moved to the firm's Private Bank in 2000 as a senior investment specialist working with public company CEOs, hedge fund managers and endowment and foundations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV